Join Our Team
Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated individual to join our team and take responsibility.
We have big ambitions on growing our team and LeadGen App into a leading lead generation and marketing automation tool. Read on for details on the opportunity.
- International, remote work location
- Salary + Equity options
- Lead product development
- Manage development team
- Excellent market & industry for long-term growth
- Strong team culture
LeadGen App is a Software-as-Service (SaaS) in the marketing automation space and was formed in 2018 by our Co-founder team. We are London-based (UK), have an international Team and grown to 1,000+ users worldwide.
- Own the product development and all tech responsibilities in the context of a small team
- Manage the development: tech research and platform development
- Guiding the dev team through shipping new features
- Solidifying the existing architecture
- Write specifications in easily understandable formats such as user stories
- Carrying out Quality assurance tests of software to ensure deliverables meet the specification
- Prioritization and road mapping
- Apply best practices in user experience and design
- Hire, build and manage the tech team
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- Should have personal experience as a software developer and still be capable and happy to code directly.
- Advanced technological skill-set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Direct experience in building and developing B2B and B2C products.
- Experience in IT, architecture, Laravel, VueJS
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience in building and leading successful teams with strong team management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
The Right Person will:
- be able to build trust and rapport with other team members
- have an interest in Marketing Tech
- be able to anticipate risk and mitigate accordingly
- have a delivery-focused approach with a focus on shipping regularly
Integrity & Respect
We do whatever is needed to get the job done. We treat everyone with respect and do what we say.
We do whatever it takes to help our customers achieve their goals.
Continuous Improvement & Growth
We focus on growth and improvement on a daily basis in everything we do.
We communicate openly and encourage constructive questioning for continuous improvement.
We approach our goals and actions with a Can-Do attitude, take responsibility and focus on solutions.