Marketing KPIs - How to win with metrics, tools and dashboards - Marketing Mavericks Show #8
Marketing used to be more of an art than a science. Things have changed:Today you can track practically everything in digital campaigns. In this episode, we look into the role of data in digital marketing and how you can use it to get better results.
Is data is giving you all the answers you need?
Not fully, but it helps you reduce error in judgement. It helps get clarity about how you perform, on which channel at any time.
Businesses also tend to use ad tracking platforms, like Voluum Ad Tracking Platform, to manage their spending on different social media as a system.
That's why we are big believers in data and tracking results.
There's a ton of tools we checked out, sharing our favourites for building tracking dashboards and measuring KPI.
In the episode, we cover topics like:
- What KPIs you should/shouldn't be tracking?
- How to measure your blog success?
- KPIs to measure for your web agency.
- Important marketing metrics for a SaaS.
- Tools to use to capture and measure various data points.
- Tracking and sending out alerts to manage critical data points.
- Defining goals to benchmark your metrics.
- What's wrong with Net Promoter Scores (NPS survey software)?
- Difference of using qualitative & quantitative data
We also share our view on individual virtual metrics like Bounce Rate, Exit Rate, Click-through Rate, Conversion Rates, Leads, Revenue and more...
It's importantly draw a line between real metrics and vanity metrics.
With this podcast, we aim to give you the clarity to see through the data and focus on the important KPI to grow better.